The plaster for the garage has been delivered so I guess that will get done next.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
We got our own inspector in.
We organised our own independent inspector to come out and inspect the work to date. We particularly wanted him to check how the bedroom window has been installed because it appears it is not sitting on the frame but rather propped up on some packing. It looks like the frame has been cut and fudged. Here take a look for your self.
We are unhappy with our toilet window that is not in the middle of the wall and it is obvious. We are also still concerned with some of the brick laying, our inspector will come back and check it when the bricks have been cleaned.
The plaster for the garage has been delivered so I guess that will get done next.
The plaster for the garage has been delivered so I guess that will get done next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!